Thursday, January 13, 2011

*Highly Requested!!* - Skin Care Products!

Hey Guys!
I’ve been asked a lot what type of products I use on my skin. I’ve listed the products below. These are just the products that work best for me. If you have any questions, please let me know! :0) 

Talk to you all soon! :0)




These are the cleansing cloths that I use. They are great! They’re soft on one side, and have little ridges on the other. Perfect and convenient!


This is the facial cleansing brush that I use… It works great, and my skin looks amazing after I use it!! 


This is the trio pack that I purchased with the cleanser, and the day and night cream. It was convenient because I could get them all at once. The day cream has sun screen in it as well, so that saves me a step! :0)



This is the under-eye cream that I use. I love this stuff. It helps me manage the puffiness around my eyes!




These are the make-up removers that I talked to you about in one of my previous videos… LOVE THEM!! :0)




I love this masque! It leaves my skin feeling really soft!!


1 comment:

  1. hey...I also use Olay products and I'm very satisfied...those skin creams are excellent and the great thing is that the day cream contains also sun cream...love these products!

    ReplyDelete