Monday, February 14, 2011

2 Years Post Relaxer – Updated Wash Regimen!!

Hey guys!! 

I hope you are having a marvelous Valentine’s Day!! 

Today marks 2 years since my last relaxer!!!! I'm so excited!! Time really has flown by!!

I posted an updated wash regimen for you all to see! I have been so busy and it took me extra long to edit this video! lol! It's a lot easier to edit straight through, then to stop multiple times and have to pick back up where you left off! haha! But I hope you like it!



Washing my hair seems to be getting easier, but for some reason, it takes longer! I was so tired in this video! lol! I need to determine a new wash day, but I don't know when would be best! I'll have to try it out. We'll see... I'll keep you guys posted! Talk to you later!

If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment, or send me a message!

Love you all!

– luvbeinnatural <3


Products Used:
Pre-Poo:                              Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Shampoo:                           Giovanni Shampoo
Conditioner:                       Giovanni Conditioner
Deep Conditioner:           Organic Root Stimulator Deep Conditioner
Leave-In Conditioner:    Cantu Shea Butter

No comments:

Post a Comment