Sunday, February 27, 2011

DIY – At Home Weights: Bangin’ Biceps & Top Notch Triceps

I’ve been asked quite a bit about exercises to do at home, even if you don’t have weights. I made this video to hopefully answer that questions. I’ve never made fitness videos before, so I hope it’s ok. If you have any questions let me know! 

There are 3 bicep and 3 tricep exercises in the video. Now, these aren't exercises that I do all the time, but I do some form of these on a regular basis. I work out at the Dungeon, a gym in my area! Here is the link if you want to take a look!I'll introduce you to Mike pretty soon!!


I hope you like the video! 
Visit this website and you can get some great exercise ideas!! Click on the link below, then click on male or female, then the body part that you want to work on. Then, you can click on the links of the different exercises, and there is a video demonstration that you can watch. It's great! I hope you like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment