Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The importance of PICTURES!!

Hey Guys!!

I was just thinking to myself about how important pictures are! 

It is so important to document the different goals and activities that you have going on in your life! Sometimes it's great to be able to look back and see how far you've come. Sometimes, looking back is what gives you strength to keep moving forward!! 


Bottom line... take pictures!! After all ... a picture is worth 1000 words right?!
It's so funny because I was looking at some of my old pictures, and I can't believe how far my hair has come! 






Isn't that crazy!! Such a big difference!! 
It's nice to see those kind of changes! And you can't see them without ... pictures!

Anyway... Here is a new video that I posted. It talks about how I maintain my mini twists. Especially after I wash them, it helps them stay stretched out for a while longer. It also talks about picture taking a little bit as well. 

Watch the video below, or you can even click on the 'Luvbeinnatural <3' link and it will take you to my video page, and you can see some of the other videos I have up there! 



Talk to you guys later!! *bigsmile*



No comments:

Post a Comment